Monday, July 12, 2010

AZ Trip 2010

If it looks like T. is all legs in this picture it is because she is just that!! She is quickly going to catch me in height!

A. is our glamour girl all the way!

Surprising to Tim and I, we had never seen the Hoover Dam this is a picture taken on the dam of the new bypass they are building since 9/11. We thought it was kind of cool that we will be some of the last people to actually drive on the dam once the bypass is complete.


I tried a self-portait while we were driving! Ok I will say we were stuck in "dam" traffic so it was not as unsafe as it sounded. And yes, the "dam" jokes were kind of funny - especially as we were a little loopy at this point in the drive!



2 comments:

Sara K. said...

Nice self-portrait!!! I am impressed! Pretty sweet that you got to be on the actual dam. What a dam shame that no one else will get to drive on there in the future. Sorry, I just couldn't help myself!!!! T is all legs! I love their their bears need shades too! Very cool. :) Impressive that you did it as a road trip. I can say that I remember my family road trips with complete fondness. Great memory makers! We loved our road trip. But after 2 weeks on the road it is so so nice to be home.

Meg said...

Love the self portrait! The road trip looks like fun! Reminds me of the road trips with my sister in the back of the car...um, hopefully your girls have better memories than I do of me and Lindz... I'm pretty sure T is taller than me.