Monday, November 9, 2009

Let's get ready to rumble...

We were way up high - 10 rows from the ceiling! Yikes...

Two Sea Gals!!

Some pretty obnoxious fans I was sitting by...
And Tim and I attempting a self-portrait before the game! It's hard to do a self portait when there is a 12 in difference in height between me and the hubby but we are getting better at it.

Tim is a pretty big Seattle Seahawks fans so we of course, schdeuled this trip around their game! We had fun at the game and Tim insisted that I needed some "fan gear" or they were not going to let me in the stadium. Seattle fans are pretty crazy I will admit. At one point, a very intoxicated young man yelled at me when I was not standing up and cheering for the team. It was some great people watching to say the least.



3 comments:

Sara K. said...

Looks like so much fun! I love that face tats! The only reason our self-portraits work out so well, my ape-arms. They are so long that they make the difference. I really like the picture.

Meg said...

The Sea Gals have nothing on us. Except their ability to jump around wearing skimpy outfits in front of thousands of people.

Patricia said...

You didn't stand and cheer? I can't imagine!