Monday, July 12, 2010

Our little girl turns 7!

I had to take a quick picture with the bday girl!

The four cousins all seated, smiling, and together - the stars had aligned!


A. turned 7 while we were in AZ! It was a special treat to spend a bday with our AZ family and we had a great pool party - another treat we don't get in ID! I can hardly believe she is 7 but in so many ways she seems older than that too. It makes me sad how far away from the baby stage we have come, but this new stage of life is pretty amazing. I love the toothless smile she is sporting for all these - those teeth have taken forever to come in! I am scared how gorgeous she is going to be at 17 if she is this cute at 7 - I know I am slightly biased.





2 comments:

Sara K. said...

In my mind I know that A is 7, since she is my wedding baby! But it is really hard for me to actually believe that she is 7. How do they grow so very fast?!?!?!? So fun to have a nice gathering of family for her b-day. What a treat!!! And nice to see you, tan mama, in a picture, too!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday A!!! How did she get to be 7??? Gesh..seriously...your girls will be way past the baby sitting age by the time I get around to that whole thing! They are such lovely ladies you guys should be so proud!