Thursday, July 2, 2009

You can't go to Disneyland without doing this...

Riding the tea cups...
Posing with a princess...
Posing with your sister...
Posing with minnie ears on...
While we had the best time on this trip I have to admit I was a little disenchanted with how expensive Disneyland was, and so I have to also admit we did not buy any of these hats (they were all $20 just for the mouse ears even). T. did decide to buy the traditional "ears" for herself but those even were $14!! I won't get on my soap box too much, but I did have to make that disclaimer.

3 comments:

Sara K. said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Teacups - perfect! Princess - awesome! Zany hats - great! It reminds me of all our hatitude on the coast at seaside at that little shop.. Remember that?!?! It was such fun and so much cheaper than the purchase price. :) -S

Tim and Melisa said...

GREAT PICTURES!!!! So fun to see your adventures! We need to get together sometime soon!

Patricia said...

I don't think I ever got "ears" but having the pictures are good enough. Who wears their mickey mouse ears outside of Disneyland, anyway?