Thursday, July 2, 2009

Disneyland Highlights

The girls gearing up for our 15 hour drive. We took our longest road trip ever last week to Disneyland, and had the time of our lives!! We were blessed with great roads, amazingly patient children, and good health the entire time. We made the drive in two days going down, and we drove all the way home in one day coming back (crazy - but the girls did not complain once about it)!!
Our family shot in front of a fun ride in Toon Town. The lines did get a little crazy at times - it was packed with wall to wall people - but we had some fun family time during out wait times. This ride we waited 30 minutes for a 40 second roller coaster ride (T. figured this out and informed us all as we were standing in line)! See we even made it educational time...
Grandma and Grandpa posing in a teacup!! We were lucky to have our AZ grandparents join in on the fun with us.
Is it just me or does my mom look more like she could be my sister in this picture??? I sure hope I have those good aging genes - I don't think I do but one can hope. I guess there is no doubt we are related either is there - I see a little family resemblance in this picture!!

1 comments:

Patricia said...

Your mom looks great, as do you! I'm so impressed you did the entire drive back in one day. Sometimes it is just nice to be home.