Thursday, July 2, 2009

More shots from Disneyland!

Taking a "sugar" break - because the Disney "high" was not enough....
Grandma and T. riding the Jumping Jellyfish ride - I liked this shot I thought the colors were fun.
Our family's all-time favorite ride - California Screamin'!! We rode on it 6 times while we were there. The first few times T. stayed on the ground and A. only came with us, but after she saw her little sis on it she had to join in. It was not for the faint of heart with its 100 ft drops and it even went upside down!!! I have to admit I got a little queasy after the 6th ride! If you are trying to figure out who that is sitting by me - don't I was riding single - Tim and A. were back behind me on the ride if you can't tell.
When you get off the ride they try to hit you up for buying a picture of you on it. We never bought the picture (we took a picture of the picture - clever clever I know), but thought this one was funny of Tim purposely making a funny face. A. is sitting right behind him but she is so small you can't see her, and my hair is flying in my face!!

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

I love all of these ride shots!!!! Of course your kids are roller coaster riders - funny how that is in the genes!!! I would have held the coats!!!! :) -S

Patricia said...

It has been too long since I have been on a roller coaster! Such fun.