Sunday, July 12, 2009

The fun just keeps on coming...

Ignore the date stamp - my camera was off at the repair shop so I pulled my old one out as I did not want to miss some special photo ops that happened this weekend...
A little pool action... at times it looked like World War III with these four crazy girls and Tim right in the middle of all the fun!!
Second generation of friendship... it warms my heart that my daughter has found such an amazing friend in the daughter of one of my dearest friends!! To quote a line from Hope Floats - "My cup runneth over..."
We had the most fun this weekend with some friends who drove all the way from Sandpoint, ID to see us! The weather was great and allowed us the chance to play on the trampoline, walk through the MK nature center, play in the park, and we even snuck in some pool time. It was a special treat to see these Sandpoint friends - we feel so very blessed by them!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I'm so glad they were able to make the long journey down! I'm sure it meant a lot to you! I've missed you! Let's talk soon!
Much love,
Meg

Meg said...

I'm so glad they were able to make the long journey down! I'm sure it meant a lot to you! I've missed you! Let's talk soon!
Much love,
Meg

Sara K. said...

YAY!!! They came down! That is SOOOOOO great! Looks like the girls had an amazing time. And why wouldn't they? :) -S