Wednesday, July 22, 2009

AZ trip - other highlights

The four cousins tried to convince Tim and I that they would be a fun addition to our special evening out - it did not work!!
Corny... I know...
In addition to all the water sports in AZ, we took time out to do some other fun things. Tim and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary with a NO-KIDS evening out to dinner. It was fun to be in the company of our family as we celebrated such a great day in our life!! We also took all the girls to a great play - Beauty and the Beast! It was a hit for kids and adults.

4 comments:

Meg said...

You look FABULOUS! I can't believe it's been 12 years! I'm so happy for you guys! It looks like a night out at the theater was a fun time! I bet it was a great musical!

Sara K. said...

No way that it has been 12 years. I remember that day so clearly. That whole time before the wedding was so much fun. I remember it in this golden hue of memories. How beautiful you looked in your dress, how handsome Tim was in his tux, and how we all cried with pure joy when you said your vows. Happy Anniversary my friends! (A little belated...but when am I ever on time for anything?) -S

Sara K. said...

PS- Yay for a great musical - I love that the girls enjoy them so much. Someday I dream of taking them to a show in NYC. Little Miss A.I. is looking so much like her mama! How they grow! -S

Patricia said...

Wow! 12 years! I second (or third) those comments. And too, you look fabulous! Congratulations!