Friday, February 6, 2009

Winter Fun!

A very cool snow fort - even Aunt A. enjoyed crawling inside.

The oldest and the youngest cousins (there is a slight height difference between them I would say).

The bobsie-twins - believe it or not we did not plan the "same shirt" experience here. These cousins are only a few weeks apart in age. We so love our AZ cousins!!


Normally, I am very selective about what pictures of ME I post, but this one I could not resist. It is a terrible picture but captures the sheer terror we felt in sledding down a hill. We actually attempted it again depsite the look of this picture. It was fun being so young again.



5 comments:

Meg said...

What a fun trip! That pic of you and A on the hill gives your girls an idea of how sisters stay close all their lives! I remember when Lindz and I would fight - my mom would always say - your sister is your best friend! And, as you know...Mom is always right!
Miss you guys!
hugs,
Meg

Tim and Melisa said...

Love that picture! I laughed out loud. Do you remember when we used to sled on the hill next to Grandpa's house?

Sara K. said...

I just love all of these pictures! I can't believe how E has grown. What a sweet little bug! And the sledding picture...brings back memories of sledding at U of I. So fun!!! -S

Daddy-O said...

Adorable. I wish we had snow!!! Love your igloo!

Patricia said...

I haven't been sledding in years. It looks like so much fun.