Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our annual trip to McCall

You know 12 years ago - I said yes to marrying this crazy man. What a guy!!
It was a little bit of an icy drive, but the views from the car were fantastic!
The whole family posing together in the snow. Not sure what T. was doing with her mouth open like that - I think perhaps trying to catch a snowflake.
Our really pretty home that we rented. I loved the cute little front porch on it.

A few highlights from our annual trip to McCall, ID were having both grandmas and grandpa there, playing many games of TONK (a fun family card game), playing attack UNO, and our great day of sledding!! I love McCall. In fact, lately I have been trying to think up ways for us to move there. Day dreaming mostly... but this is what I have come up with so far - I could teach school and work for the Fish and Game trap sight in the summer - still not sure what Tim would do for a living. He liked the idea of running big machinery and clearing out snowy driveways. Hummmmm.... we shall see!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Looks like another fun trip for you guys! I'm all for you all moving up there! Just be sure to have a guest bed and bathroom b/c when you move someplace fun, everyone wants to come and visit! So sign us up for a visit to your place in McCall!

Patricia said...

I love the snow there. But that same snow would keep me from living there.

Sara K. said...

Sounds like it was such a blast. I was so looking forward to seeing these pix! :) Hugs to you! -S