Friday, February 6, 2009

AZ cousins come to town...

Last month we had the pleasure of a visit from our AZ cousins. Their girls had NEVER seen snow before so we wanted to give them a true winter experience which is why we took them to McCall. I thought I would include a picture of all the "girls" in our family - we outnumber the men in our family by a lot much to my father's chagrin!

The Irons Family - so precious!
p.s. I promise to change the wallpaper soon - I am aware that Christmas is long gone...

3 comments:

Meg said...

Ok...that looks like a lot of snow! I bett the AZ crew loved it!

Sara K. said...

So glad that they had a nice visit. I am still surprised to see Mame with dark hair - it looks great on her - I just forget! -S

Patricia said...

Plus, you got to go to McCall, your favorite place! The snow there looks fantastic.