Saturday, February 7, 2009

The one thing I love about Valentine's Day

I am not one to really like V-day, but I have to give a little shout out to what I do love about it with my wallpaper this month. I love the heart candy that my husband says taste like chalk. I can't help myself, but I love them. I think I have even passed on this love to my girls as they can't pass the store displays without begging for a box of those sinfully sweet little morsels. I, of course, always cave. So Happy Candy Heart Day!

5 comments:

Sara K. said...

I love it!!!! Just looking at your blog makes me smile!!! -S

Jen said...

My mom sent Isha some and now she is an addict! I have to admit that I also love them. Maybe it is because you can only get them once a year.

Meg said...

Me too! I love them as well! I have yet to break down and buy a box!!

Patricia said...

My dad used to get us each a box, so they have happy memories. I didn't have any this year, alas. And I kind of like that they are a big chalk-y tasting.

Boise Tacketts said...

LOVE your new wallpaper....so fun! (I, too, am a sucker for the candy hearts!)