Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sea World

The dolphins were so fun to watch. They were our first show at Sea World, and we sat in the splash zone. We got WET!
The killer whales were unbelievable - the show while a little corny was beautiful and I almost got choked up about it. I know what a cheese ball. We sat (again in the splash zone) I think it would be better said that we sat in the SOAKING WET ZONE
Taylor was prepared to be splashed - she was one of the lucky ones who had a parka on - the rest of us were not so lucky.

3 comments:

Sara K. said...

I love that T was prepared with her sassy pink cheetah girl parka! She rocks! And how much fun is that...the kids will never forget. I bet your scrapbook page on this one is going to be amazing!!! -S

Meg said...

I so love Sea World! I love that Taylor is set for all the action! Such a smartie!

Patricia said...

I have good memories of Sea World, even 25 years later. I've never sat in the splash zone, though. What fun!