Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Breaking out of my blogger's block...

I can hardly believe my baby girl is 5!
A Harris party would not be complete without a jump house...
To my readers,

Thank you for your patience and kind words as comments over this last month. I must admit given everything we have experienced over this last month I have had a hard time wanting to post much of anything. I have once again learned a valuable lesson from girls as of late that I would like to share. In Taylor's class at church, they have a virtue each month and one of the previous virtues was JOY. I was fascinated (ok I am easily fascinated what can I say) by the definition given to the kids to learn as to what JOY means - finding happiness even when things don't go our way. I have certainly had to dig deep these last few weeks to find myself being happy - however if I really think about it I have much to be thankful for and am blessed by my children in all the JOY they bring me. So I am finally able to break through my blogger's block, and share what a joy it was to celebrate our youngest daughter's 5th birthday. Each day with them is a gift, and I can't imagine my life without them in it. Happy Birthday Aubrey Jennifer Harris!!

4 comments:

Sara K. said...

My friend, welcome back! We are thrilled to see your sweet girls and see such a happy birthday! I have enjoyed many a great bounce in a bounce house at your place. Wish I could have been there! -S

Lili Dot said...

Happy Birthday! May you and your family be surrounded by mountains of cake, loads of fun, and incredible amounts of JOY!

Meg said...

Glad to see that you are back in the blogging world! You and the adorable Idaho Girls have been missed! It looks like a fun party and I would have loved to jumped in the Princess bounce house!

Patricia said...

Welcome back! Although at this point you've been back for a month now and I'm just catching up.

I've never bounced in a bouncy house, but it looks like one of those inventions I'm very sad they didn't have when I was little.