Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lemonade 4 Sale!

Who could resist these faces??
A few weeks ago we had a garage sale at our house, and the girls were thrilled at my suggestion of running a lemonade stand. They put a great deal of love into their advertisements so I thought I better take a few pics of it all for posterity's sake! While they did not sale that many cups of lemonade, they made good money in tips so all in all their ROI (did I mention Tim is an accountant) was pretty good. Sadly, we sold a ton of "toddler-esque" toys and it truly marked the end of babies in our house it was kind of strange seeing it all go. That said, we put all the proceeds (and then some) to a new trampoline and enclosure (nothing is getting through that sucker) so if you are in the area HOP on over!

5 comments:

Sara K. said...

They are so cute! No toddler toys...can't they wait to grow up until I can see them again? It is hard to believe how quickly they grow... -S

PS-I really liked the movie. I thought it told a great tale and it kept me on the edge of my seat. Heath Ledger was really great (so sad). And I think Christian Bale is my most favorite Batman.

PPS- Happy belated anniversary! I thought of you both all day! :) Glad to hear your have a fun night out!

lucky mama said...

FUN!!! Glad the sad goodbyes of toddler-hood will be met with the happy hellos of childhood! :)

Lili Dot said...

Being the public health professional, it is my civic duty to test the new trampoline for safety and quality purposes. Oh, and Lili wants to help. =)

Patricia said...

Who could resist those faces? I would have bought a lot of lemonade.

Angie said...

thank you for your comment and your prayers. i am glad that i got to see you. i hope you had a great experience during your run for Jen. you are the best! we will get through this.