Monday, July 26, 2010

Maui Trip

Favorite pic with my parents (photo credits go to T.)!!

Favorite pic of Tim's sister and her hubby who live in Hawaii!!
Favorite picture sailing on a boat headed out to snorkel around a crater in the middle of the ocean.
Favorite family picture as we caught the perfect sunset!



We just returned home from my favorite vacation of all time (thus far). We had the best family time on Maui and I feel so blessed to have been able to share it with Tim and the girls and my parents. We took over 300 pics which I won't overwhelm people with so I am just going to hit my favorites and even then it is hard to pick from those. Here is a glimpse into all the fun and beauty we took part in!

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! The girls look like it was their best trip, too! Your parents look great! It is so picturesque there. Makes me want to go back.

Patricia said...

Mmmmmm. Hawaii. It looks lovely.