Monday, July 12, 2010

Back to blogging!

I am not sure how it happened but I almost tossed in the towel on blogging. Life just got a little hectic, and the more I got behind the less I wanted to do it. BUT through the encouragement of a few friends,I decided to get back into it again. I am not going to try and catch up I will just start from this summer and give a little preview of some of the fun we have had so far. The girls and I have had way too much fun playing this summer. I feel bad for Tim having to work, but he keeps reminding me of the days I had two kids in diapers and our life was a lot more crazy and a LOT LESS laid back and that helps assuage the guilt a little bit. The girls are the perfect age for a really amazing time of fun in the summer we sleep late, go to bed late, swim, and even sneak a yard project in here and there (we painted our shed and fixed up their playhouse which I was pretty proud of our accomplishment on)! Here are a few pics and highlights from our 17 hour drive to AZ that we kicked off our summer with. I promise to try and not wait so long between posts from now on.

4 comments:

Sara K. said...

YAY!

YAY!!

YAY!

YAY!!!

I am so glad to have you and your precious girls (okay, Tim, too) back in the blogosphere!!! Welcome back, my friend!!!!! Can't wait to see more of your summer fun!

Angie said...

Glad to see you back. I have been lacking in the blog world also. It was great seeing you over the summer!

Meg said...

Ditto to Sara! I've missed hearing from you and seeing your cute girls! Can't wait to hear about your summer adventures! Those of us who have to work like to live viacariously through you Idaho girls and Summer Sara!

Patricia said...

I also love living vicariously through you and your lovely family.