Monday, July 26, 2010

Final shots of Maui - I promise...

Favorite view to wake up to every morning while we were there. Coffee on the lanai was something else.

Favorite picture of T. on the ocean.
Favorie self-portrait by Tim and I.

Favorite pic of A. swimming in the ocean.

Favorite shot of T's favorite fish the yellow tang. These were in an aquarium but we saw so many of these in the wild as well. The view underwater was this amazing but we did not have an underwater camera so this will have to suffice.

Favorite sting ray shot - the girls and I laughed every time it came by us at the aquarium as it looks as if it is smiling at us.

Favorite hammerhead shot. Glad there was a wall of glass separating us from these guys.

The girls most favorite thing we did in Maui was visit the aquarium and learn all about the ocean creatures we had spent the week diving with. They are little marine biologists in the making I think.
Favorite jellyfish shot. I saw one of these guys when I was swimming in the ocean - glad I did not get stung by it. Not sure who would have peed on me if I did. Isn't that the rumored fix for sting??

I posted quite a few pics from our trip. I guess I am trying to make up for lost time on the blog from these last few months. Hopefully, they aren't too boring and give you a taste of all the fun we had on the island.





3 comments:

Meg said...

WOW!! These posts/pics are AMAZING!! I'm so glad you all got to on this vacation! It looked so fun/wonderful/relaxing/adventurous/FABULOUS! Can you tell I'm a little jealous! I don't know if I had a favorite pic out of the bunch but it might be A with the shaved ice (LOVE the yellow matching background) and T sporting her sweet snorkle gear! And you look FABULOUS too!!!

Sara K. said...

The fun just keeps coming. I love how the girls have that wind blown summer fun look. I can see that they might just be fish themselves. The aquarium is very cool. And to have THAT view off of your lanai every day. Oh yes, I could get used to that!!!

Patricia said...

More pictures are always better than fewer pictures.