Monday, July 26, 2010

An Anniversary Shout Out!!


I know I promised no more Maui shots, but I had to do one last post about our time there. Tim and I were able to celebrate our 13th anniversary while we were in Maui. We walked down the beach to the great Waterfront Restaurant. I was able to try for the first time Mahi Mahi and Tim had another kind that I can't remember but it was a long string of vowels like all Hawaiian names. It was the best fish I have ever had, and we enjoyed coconut cream pie for dessert. I could not have asked for a better way to celebrate with Tim. I won't get too gooey here but I have to admit I am one lucky person to have such an amazing partner in life!! I think back to that day 13 years ago and realize we were young and dumb, but boy did I pick right!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Happy Anniversary!! It was a fun celebration 13 years ago! And I don't think you were young and dumb...young and in love...ahhh...well, we all thought you were a little crazy! ;)

Sara K. said...

13 wonderful years. I remember that day sop clearly. Your wedding was so beautiful and so much fun. We all knew what a perfect match you two were, which made the day even more special. I am so glad that I was a part of it.

PS-You two look great!!! :)