Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An "arm" update




I have not been very good at blogging lately. But I am going to try and get caught up here. For those of you wondering, Aubrey did not have to have surgery on her arm but she did have to wear a cast for quite some time (almost 8 weeks if you are counting which we were). She was able to go to a short arm cast (purple this time) about half way through the healing process. She was a trooper and we are happy to announce right before Halloween she was finally cast-free... Here she is showing off her new arm (yes, she is the one who looks slightly orange around the eyes... hee hee)!!

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

Is that one of the games I sent? I was so glad to hear that you have been enjoying them! Good news about A's arm!

Patricia said...

I've not had a cast, but I hear that the countdown to removing the cast is a big one. Glad that is over and surgery has been avoided.