Thursday, September 10, 2009

Taylor turns 8!

Taylor and Aubrey posing with Grandma!
What's left of a soccer pinata...
A few of the party guests...
Some of our favorite cousins. Sooooo cute!!

August 22 marked Taylor's 8th bday this year! I can hardly believe it has been 8 years since she came into this world. It seems like only yesterday this high-spirited, high energy bundle of joy was being place in my arms for the 1st time. She was such a tiny little baby (5lbs 10 oz), and she had the most black dark hair! Tim was convinced he was not the father when he first saw her! She came out ready to take on the world from day one. Boy did my life change on that day - all for the good (most days - hee hee)! She is in 3rd grade this year and loves soccer if you can't tell by the party goodies in the pictures. She also loves designing "things" with legos, jumping on the trampoline, playing with her sister, and reading. We are so amazed by the bright, inquisitive little girl she is, and if nothing else she always keeps me on my toes. I love you Taylor!! Love, Mom

3 comments:

Sara K. said...

A- She looks so stinking big in those pictures! I remember falling immediately in love with that precious bundle of joy when I came to the hospital. How can she be 8 already?!?!? -S

Meg said...

8!!?? That's so big!! I remember the trip to the hospital to meet her as well! She was so cute and adorable then, and she's even cuter and more adorable now!

Patricia said...

I'm thinking I haven't met her. But I can tell from the blog posts she is full of energy. Lucky for you!