Saturday, January 3, 2009

A lot of silliness...

Grandpa G. and T. posing in their new stylish ski goggles. I was a little hesitant to be seen on the mountain with these two..
I am a woman of simple taste you could say. I asked for socks this Christmas (my mom informed me that she was never going to buy me these again as it is too boring of a gift), but I was thrilled. I have about 12 pairs of really wild socks now (that is what you get when you tell everyone you want socks)!! T. thought it was great fun to try them all on - they go up to about mid-thigh on her!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I love socks too! I don't really like to wear them so they have to look cool. I ask for them every Christmas.

Meg said...

I'm going to agree with your mom on this one! Socks aren't that fun of a gift, unless they are bright pink with colored poka-dots on them, then they are a great gift! Because really April, would you buy yourself those socks, probably not, buy you know you love them! ;)

Patricia said...

I love those socks too. And I think they are a great gift. Some of my socks are a bit thin in the heel and I never even thought to ask for them for Christmas.

Sara K. said...

I like getting sassy sox for Christmas too! The picture of you and T in the socks is a CLASSIC!!!! So cute!!!! -S