Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All Tim's wishes came true...

My simple husband... tee hee... his only request for our trip was that we hit an In-n-Out restaurant while we were there. We do not have one in Idaho so it was kind of interesting - they reminded me of what my dad describes as the original McD's before they diversified their menu. It was good food - if you like fast food but nothing to write home about if you ask me. Tim loved them!
Taylor?? Not so much. She is our veggie girl in the making. The only meat she will eat is bacon and chicken. Kind of weird I know.

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

Yum...are you surprised that meal-to-meal Sara loves this place, too!?!?! I was thinking that Tay comes form the Sara Sterner school of food faces...and then I saw that it was a not-so-happy face...as if I would ever feel that way about food! Hee hee! -S

Meg said...

Good for Taylor for not being a meat fan!!! Although I'm anti chicken and bacon myself...along with a few other meats... Tim is a simple man with simple needs isn't he? Good thing he has you around to help him out...hee..hee..
P.S. I've never eaten there either.