Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW

We have our first official snow day today!!! I can hardly believe it I don't think Boise has had one in over 7 years. I don't think there is that much snow (this coming from a girl who grew up (SOME) in Wyoming and walked 5 miles to the bus stop in bare feet - of course), but there is a think layer of ice hiding underneath the 4+ inches of snow that makes the roads pretty bad. My girls (especially Taylor) were so excited about this announcement this morning. I will post more as the day unfolds. We are due to be hit by another storm so I hesistate to say this aloud (especially with Taylor near by) but we may have more snow days on the horizon!

2 comments:

Meg said...

How fun! I'm jealous - I want a snow day! The kids up here had one on Monday! Can't wait to see the pics from the fun day at home!

Sara K. said...

Ooh...I want a snow day too...its 45 and sunny this morning! I thought I was moving to a Winter Wonderland - but oh how this living in the South is not good for that! Have fun today...enjoy the delight of your girls (as you always do...wish I could be there to play). Can't wait to see the pictures of your fun! -S