Friday, November 16, 2007

We have added a new member to the pet family!




We adopted a kitten this week into our family. She is 10 weeks old, and we have decided to name her Tiger Lilly - we call her Lilly for short. We have all fallen completely in love with her. She is the most lovable kitten I have ever owned. She is most happy sitting on a lap being held. As a side note, we have found a new home for Buddy. He will be missed (sometimes not so much), but I want all the dog lovers to know I have found him a great new home. He will be moving in with a single lady who has two dogs now and is looking to adopt a third. She is really excited about him, and we are really happy with his new home. To his credit, even he loves the new kitten!

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

Lilly! What a cutie! I bet she has a very cute meow! :) How is Sassy adjusting? I love snuggly kitties. Arch often deigns to sit on our laps and just purr. How great is that?!? -S

Mangy Moose said...

You know me, you have to find them a new home if you don't think it's working out so don't apologize! Lilly is very cute...much more the Harris style and looks like everyone is loving her up!