Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fun fall in Idaho!!

We have enjoyed a wonderful fall this year with pretty great weather, and as you can see the girls have made the most of it all: the leaves, the pumpkins, the parties, the costumes. We have hit them all and feel very blessed to live in such a beautiful state.
I spy... a 4 year old amongst a huge pile of leaves...
I don't even want to think of how many hours we spent raking leaves (this was one of many great piles). Of course, our "helpers" did contribute to some of this work.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I do love to play in a good pile of leaves!

Sara K. said...

Looks like fun! There is nothing like the fine crunch of freshly raked leaves! -S

-Sorry my commenting has taken so long...I was really excited to see your posts! And a ltter is in the works. I wrote for a couple of hours on the plane trip LV and ran out of paper. It should be in the mail very soon!