Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Idaho Girls Head to Arizona!!

Due to the kitchen disaster (July 2007) at the Harris house, the Idaho girls took an improptu trip down south to visit their Arizona cousins. Although the temps ranged around 105+ (one day it was a record of 114 down there), we had a fun time with our cousins and swimming in the grandparents' pool!! Taylor was thrilled to have her 6th birthday celebrated a little early with an "unbirthday party" hosted by her Aunt Amy and Grandma Patti. They all made our time very special and we apologize to them all for bringing strep throat down with us (that is another story and one we won't dwell on)!!
Taylor made good on all the years of swim lessons she has had and swam and swam and swam in this great pool!!
Aubrey - trooper that she is - managed to catch her first case of strep throat sometime while we were here, but she made the best of it and got plenty of pool time in too!
Ok Ok I know someday these girls will ask me why I let them wear these goofy goggles?? They are really good goggles despite the goofy appearance, and if you ask me they look pretty cute in them regardless.

3 comments:

Sara K. said...

Darling! Its fun to see the AZ girls as well!! They are growing just as much as your darlings! I kind of like the goggles...they add a very special nerdy cuteness! :) Looks like you had fun!!! :) -S

Meg said...

I like to wear goggles when I swim too! But I don't think I look as cute as they do!

Patricia said...

I love the goggles! And I love swimming in 100-plus degree heat. Lucky girls!