Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This weekend we took a family road trip to Leavenworth, WA and had a great time attending one of Tim's oldest friend's wedding. The girls loved the cooler weather, and feeding the huge trout in all the ponds around the lodge where we were staying. It was so gorgeous here.
Speaking of gorgeous, I know I am a little biased but aren't these 3 just the cutest?? The handsome guy in the back looks just as good in a tuxedo as he did 10 years ago (I know mushy mushy)!!
A Harris Family photo (I know some people would be making all kinds of comments if I did not post this) - so there you go...

5 comments:

Meg said...

What great photos! You all look so pretty - even Tim! I'm glad you had a fun time but I'm sorry I missed you! Maybe another time we'll get to see each other!

Sara K. said...

I should say...you all look great! Daddy with his girls...very handome and the girls both looks so cute! Love the family picture too...cute dress...you look fabulous (a real hottie!) Thanks for putting it in...even if it was rather begrudgingly!!!

I was really hoping to get a shot of the new bling. Come on...your fans are dying to see it! Please-oh-please! -S

Mangy Moose said...

What new bling????? C'mon now, I feel totally out of the loop!!! What's up with that??

You are looking quite sexy, mom. What a beautiful family. I'm so glad that you had a good time. You deserved it after the kitchen fiasco.

Angie said...

I have enjoyed looking at your blog. they are a great way of keeping in touch. check out our blog at www.taffboys@blogspot.com

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.