Wednesday, June 27, 2007

On Aubrey's real birthday this year, we were in AZ and took all the kids to a very fun indoor play center. Here is a little parenting tip: don't let your kids ride the spinning tea cups 4 times in a row, and NOT expect them to "spew in technicolor." What can I say - you learn something new every day!
This picture is by request from Sara - who I will once again thank for helping me figure out what I was doing wrong in the land of blog! It is also a fun reminder to her grandma and grandpa in AZ of some of the extra curricular activity they took part in while in AZ!

3 comments:

Shawn S. said...

Yay! Thank you for this post...it is perfect and hilarious! I love the flair of drama in your girls! This looks like a picture that we might have posed for ourselves

No yay for the throwing up that occurred in AZ or the super fun that the LethalPG gang had in dealing with it! So glad they are over all of that! -Sara

YAY for more posting as well! You ROCK!!!!

Mangy Moose said...

Congrats on getting the blog thing figured out. It's nice to have you back and posting again. The picture of the girls is classic and has a definite Sara/April similarity to it!

Meg said...

I'm glad you got the blog thing figured out as well! I'm not surprised about Sara's pic request...she's a crazy one!