Thursday, June 21, 2007

Our favorite day in Mexico involved a ride on a catamaran out to a natural protected reef where we were able to snorkel. I have a great snorkeling tip for any avid "snorkerlers" - it involves swimming behind someone who is sea sick - let me tell you the fish will swarm. Nevermind, it is a long and GROSS story.
Doesn't he just look like a California Surfer Dude???


Our favorite napping spot in Mexico...

Too much free time on my hands.
Tim - trying to blend in and not look like a typical tourist in the Cancun airport.
The word caption reads: our mom and dad went to Mexico and all we got were these crummy T-shirts!

p.s. Thanks Sara for all the coaching!! My blogging troubles are O-V-E-R!!!

4 comments:

Mangy Moose said...

Yeah!!! Success again! Did Sara help you?? Hopefully, she figured it out for you. I know that I really enjoy keeping up with the family this way, but know how frustrating it can be when the technology doesn't work. Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend.
Much love from the north....

Shawn S. said...

Arriba! Arriba! Arriba! Mexico is such a nice place for anniversary celebrators! So glad that you guys could really enjoy your vacation.

Thanks again for a great day in Boise (its fun to be a teenager again...hitting the late night movies! I am also so glad that I could help get one of my favorite blogs up and running again! -Sara

PS-I love the barf bag picture...can I request it? -S

Shawn S. said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! And thanks for the text too...so fun! -Sara

Meg said...

What great pictures! It looks like you had a great time! I forgive you for missing my wedding for your 10 yr. anniversary trip...hee..hee..!