Friday, December 31, 2010

A Cactus Christmas - a few highlights!

Not to be forgotten my Christmas baby turned 36 (wow 36) this year!

Some really cute ladies - why am I missing - because I was sick and looked pretty sad compared to these pretty ladies.

A. holding up her new diary!!!


T. sporting her new BSU jersey. Sigh... yes she has officially been brainwashed.

Christmas Eve as the girls try and look as angelic as possible...

Matching jammies from Grandma perhaps??

We were delighted to have a special Christmas Eve program put on by the girls. They were hilarious and took this very serious as they practiced all week. They sang all sorts of Christmas classics and surprised us all with the talent they had (we don't have a lot of known singing talent on my side of the family that is for sure).
Singing a little known song - actually an original composed by the three of them called - I'm scrubbing my armpits. It has yet to take off in the US but I am told is a great international hit song!

The young looking grandparents and their 4 adoring granddaughters.

The Harris Family - not the best picture of me. I was sick as a dog for Christmas. Woo hoo!!

My sis and her family.


An adorable shot of the 4 cousins. Let's just say getting these 4 girls to sit for any period of time for a picture is like herding cats!










3 comments:

Sara K. said...

Sick on Christmas - oh dear! @011 need to bring a lot of health to your home!!! Looks like the girls had a blast with their cousins! Seriously, do your parents age. I'm going to have to get on itunes and check out that hit new song! I see that Vandal pressies need to come to the girls - too much brainwashing at an early age! Happy belated b-day to Tim!!!

*Don't mind my James Joyceian stream of conscious commenting! A little Durst memories for you! Love those leopard prints!!!

Patricia said...

I think my favorite picture is the one of the angelic matching jammies. There are so many girls!

Sara K. said...

December 2010 - you are killing us!