Friday, March 20, 2009

Introducing the Three Piggie Opera!!!

On-stage: My A. is the second row up, and 4 from the right (picture below). I laugh outloud every time I look at these pictures and their masks!! I also love how I caught so many of the boys turning around acting more like monkies than little piggies. It was quite an event. If you ever need something to brighten your day - attend an elementary school play and it will just about put everything in life right back into perspective.


Anxious kindergarteners awaiting their curtain call!!


A very cute pig I must say she does make...
A. had her first official elementary school production today - it was an opera - The Three Piggie Opera! It was so cute, and I have to admit I got a little misty-eyed watching my baby on stage "oinking" her little heart out.



5 comments:

Angie said...

I get a little teary each time I watch those things too. She is too cute as a pig. I love the dress to match. Halloween costume??

Sara K. said...

Snort, snort! Oink, oink! That is the cutest little piggy I have ever seen! And a very clever teacher, too!!! I LOVE it!!! :) -S

Are those pig heads made out of solo plates? Sorry, the teacher who is putting on a class play (every class does one) in 4 weeks is VERY interested! -S

Meg said...

That is one of the cutest things! I would probably get misty too watching that cutie on stage!

jody said...

sooo cute. can't wait for Claire to do fun things like that next year.

Boise Tacketts said...

This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! A. is an adorable little piggie...especially in that dress!! Love it!