Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween - Pirates and Princesses

The Idaho girls hanging with their new cousin. It won't be long and she will be sharing in the fun just wait girls...



The Idaho Girls celebrated another Halloween with great enthusiasm! We mooched off of my cousin's "hood" again this year! It has become quite a tradition to celebrate this day with them. This year the Idaho girls were especially excited to share the fun with their new cousin (technically I think she is their third cousin) Makenzie! She was born a week ago and is the cutest newborn I have ever seen (pretty darn close to that title at least)! More pictures of little Miss Makenzie to come soon I promise.


3 comments:

Patricia said...

And what a lovely pirate and princess they are!

12byV said...

What a cute crew you have! why didn't Dad dress up to take them out trick or treating??? I know A and T will show their new cute cousin the ropes!

Sara K. said...

So cute! Wasn't T a pirate last year? Not that it matters, I just lve that the love of ARRRRGGGGHHH! is not just a fickle fancy!

And Miss Makenzie is super cute...thanks for linking the blog! I went to check her out! Vanessa (hee hee) looks really amazing too!). -S