Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pardon the Mess

It would seem everything in my life is in need of a new look. I am also giving my blog a makeover so bare with me as I play around with different templates. I am trying this one out for a while. I am not too crazy about the overall look it gives the blog (it makes you feel like you are looking at our life with rose-colored glasses - I had to say it and I am not sorry), but it was the title of the template that caught my eye: Hope Blooms Pink!! I just liked the thought of that so to my Sandpoint friend this temporary look was in honor of you - as you are always on my mind!!

6 comments:

Sara K. said...

Hey this one is fun...I like the idea of making changes based on dedications or themes...S

Mangy Moose said...

What mess? Don't be so critical...it's a beautiful template and it has nothing to do with rose-colored glasses. It has to do with pink, beauty, and hope. Nothing wrong with that if you ask me. :) Much love to you guys!

Angie said...

Nice look. I think I changed my blog about 4 times before I decided on one. I might be changing again soon. I really love your hair. As for the ears, I have not done it yet. I just can't decide. I have one friend talk me into it and one talk me out of it.

Meg said...

I'm in need of a blog change too! Good luck with that but I do like pink!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.