Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Belated 4th of July to all of our friends and family! We had a wonderful holiday which we started off with Independence Day Pancakes (a Tim creation I will add).
Don't you wish you could look this good when you roll right out of bed? I know she does not get the bright-eyed and bushy-tailed morning attitude from her mother!
I know a little cheesy to have them standing in their red, white and blue in front of the ol' red, white, and blue but I could not resist. Taylor is so sweet every time we hang this flag out she says the pledge of allegiance to it!!

2 comments:

Shawn S. said...

The girls look so darling! What cute dresses. It is not cheesy to be pictured in front of the flag at all - its the 4th...that's what we do!!!! I love the pancakes...way to go Dad!!!! -Sara

Matt and Amy said...

The girls look so cute in their dresses. They both look older to me. Could it be the lose of some teeth and a new binky free attitude? I think so! I love this pic and would love a hard copy if you have some! love ya