Monday, March 26, 2007

I have tried MANY times to update my old blog and finally tossed in the towel and created a new one! Our readers were starting to really make noises about the lack of posts so I apologize for the long delay, and hope this will satisfy your requests. One of our readers
I won't name names (SARA) even suggested that the idaho girls have grown up so much lately that they are now wearing make-up and going out on dates. This is not entirely untrue Taylor had her first date the other week she took her father to a daddy/daughter dance at her school! They were so cute!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shawn S. said...

Hey, you never told me you were having issues with the old blog...

Oh well, I LOVE the new one! Tay and Daddy look so cute!!! -Sara

Mangy Moose said...

I'm so glad you're back on! Sorry to hear about the tech troubles, but this works perfectly. Love it that you have joined the soccer mom club! I'm anxious to hear how they like it. I also want to hear how the dance went...the picture of Tim and Taylor is something to keep forever!

The Oberoi Girls said...

April,

Your little girls are adorable. Taylor looks like a shorter version of you. Aubrey is a cutie.

Jen